We took the kids to the Washington County Fair this weekend and we had a lot of fun. The highlight for Macie was the magic show and ice cream and for Dom it was the animals.

Milking a "cow"

Macie's Dirt Baby

Bubba the 3200lb bull!!

Enjoying the classic fair food - elephant ears and ice cream- yum!
4 comments:
looks like tons of fun! My kids love stuff like that! I love that we are making family memories!
Hello! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog! Your little family is so cute! And I can't believe you're having a 3rd already! Crazy how fast time flies...We hope Cole is liking dental school...you're almost finished! Where are you planning to go once you're done? Keep us informed! :)
Oh...and i forgot to tell you....me & Tanya were roommates up at BYU-I for a year...small world!!
Keanna and I loved looking at your pictures. Its great to see you guys! Its great for Keanna to see Macie.
Keanna says "love you.Bi I'm making pudding."
Post a Comment