Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kindergarten




Macie started Kindergarten yesturday! We are so excited for her and she is loving it!! She rides the bus to and from school and the bus stop is about 6 steps from our front door so it's awesome! The bus comes at 7:15 in the morning . . . rather early if I say so myself! I can't believe our little girl is all grown up. She's going to be missed around here during the day. She has become such a fabulous and willing helper around the house and matured quite a lot lately.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Daisha I cannot believe you're old enough to have a kid going to kindergarten! Haha, she looks so cute and so excited! Hopefully she'll make a good friend like I did! =)

Em said...

Wow! what a big day. It sounds like it went well. Keanna will be excited to see these pictures. :)

Acker Family said...

Oh my! I can't believe you have a kindergartener! :) I love her cute hair! Love the pictures!

Tanner Family Blog said...

I hope it's a great year for her! You are so lucky to have the bus come right there!

Tyler and Leslie said...

I bet she was so excited!! She looks like it! What a cutie! They grow up too fast, that's for sure.