Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Our 5 Year Old, Tessa

Our "Little Tess" is all grown up! I can't believe she is 5 now. That just seems old. Tessa is a joy to have around. She still has her stubborn moments when she wants things done "right now" and just a certain way but she is maturing. She is quite the little ham and loves to make us laugh by talking in funny voices, making funny faces and our favorite, saying "oh my goodney, oh my goodney."

She is a fabulous little singer. She stays right on pitch and memorizes lyrics crazy fast. She is starting to read and is excited to learn. She is such a great helper with Alice. She loves to get her out of her crib each time she wakes up, gets her down from her high chair, plays with her and keeps her entertained. Tessa loves to play "Sally Game" (which is house) with Claire each day. Tessa loves to draw, cut and tape things together.  I'm always finding random little projects she's made. If you lift up her pillow there is a stash of trinkets, papers and anything else she wants to hide from her siblings.

She has memorized the first 3 Articles of Faith and almost has the 4th one down too. She is thoughtful in her prayers and always remember to bless "JFO to get more patients." We our little Tessa so much! Life sure if great with her around.

Here are a few questions I asked her today:
What school do you go to and who are your friends - Pringle Preschool & I only have Addie as a friend.
Favorite Food - Sausage
Favorite Thing to Play - Sally Game (House) with Claire
Friends at Church - Bradleigh, McKenna, Tessa Maughan
Favorite  Shows - Full House, Bubble Guppies
Favorite Color - Purple and Pink, every color of the rainbow
Lunch Favorite - chicken nuggets
Fav. Drink- juice
Fav. Animal- all of them
Fav. Game to play - Hullabaloo
What I want to be when I grow up - a teacher
Favorite thing to do with your family - dance parties









No comments: