Trunk or Treat at the Church! Fun and quick and the kids got tons of candy. Claire was a very shy Dora but did get some candy. Alice was an adorable Dorothy and LOVED carrying around her basket.
Macie and her new BFF Celia, who got bit by a snappy little dog later when we were in the neighborhoods.
Nani and Papa invited us for a fun day of cupcakes and costumes. Macie was so super sweet to Claire and helped her decorate. Claire loved the attention.
Crystal and George had a Halloween party. They had a haunted house, games and food. Super fun!

3 comments:
You had two costumes this year? Wow, I didn't even manage one for myself. Good job, Daisha.
I love all the costumes. Maybe someday I"ll get my act together and dress up too. (:
eoPlease don't post anymore photos of yourself in the clown costume.
Post a Comment