Monday, November 26, 2007

'Tis the Season

Our Christmas Photo for 2006 (above) was inspired by Ugly Christmas Sweater day at the Dental School. Doesn't Cole look amazing . . . ENJOY!!



7 comments:

Tanya said...

oh my gosh! that it is too much! cole is totally pulling the look off! you guys are very funny!

Erica said...

So funny! YOu guys crack me up! Where did you find that thing?

Daisha said...

Value village has an abundant supply of crazy things! Cole loves to dress up and of course he's wearing women's pants.

Em said...

I love those pictures, they crack me up. We sure do miss you guys

Suzie said...

Cole, you nailed the creepy looking 80's guy. I hope you won some kind of contest for that.

Tess said...

too funny! We love the Moustache. Too good. . .
I want to see more pictures of baby Tessa. I bet she is growing fast.

Suzie said...

Wow. You should sell that baby on ebay! You'll make millions! We are still chuckling...