Monday, January 14, 2008
Coupons, Steals & Deals
So I'm curious who out there combines coupons and deals to get FREE products. Some people I know order several Sunday newspapers to get the coupons and others order coupons online (I've done that once before.) I've made one coupon combining deal which got me 2 free tubs of wipes and I've been following some boards and blogs about couponing and frugality. I feel like it takes quite a bit of time trying to figure out where to get the deals and how to combine coupons to get the deals, but reading the blogs really helps. Cole said that it's seems fine to spend the time figuring it all out - it's like a job if you can save money and get things for free. If you have any tips or hints that you do or know of let me know. I'm really going to try to cut down on expenses for household products and diapers wipes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
It is a lot of work Daish but it is so worth it. Me and Justin just spent over 5 hours the other day catching up on cutting out and organizing my coupons from the past 3 months!! I'm glad it's done with. It can be a full time job. Try organizing them like I showed you in the binder.. I showed you right ?? Maybe that was Morgan... it takes a little bit of time but it's worth it when your searching for a coupon. In short... I have a huge binder with different categories..(baby,baking,cereal etc...) in each category I have baseball card holders... I cut the coupons out and put them in each little pouch. Then when you go shopping and see a good deal you just flip to the category to see if you have the coupon.
Let me know if you find out!!!
i never hunt for coupons. if i come across them for diapers or wipes i will use them, but thats it. if you find any could info let us know for sure!!
I know so many people who do this and save tons but for me I can't deal with the time and I am not going to run to a bunch of stores with all my little ones. I should have Miley have a binder ready for me too. Good luck. I know people who do it say it is worth it.
I use to do coupons, it doesn't really work here. My tip shop at Albertsons! They take everyones coupons. Go to thriftway and get the double coupons. Get the Albertsons weekly ad. Organize your coupons, the binder would work great. Check out what Albertsons has on sale. Look at your coupons from all the stores Thriftway, Fred Meyer etc. Get your doublers and go to Albertsons and stock pile. If they are out of an item ask for a raincheck. Find coupons for that raincheck (you can buy them online) go back and get your items nearly for free. this is what I did in dental school and you can come out of Albertsons only paying 50.00, but getting 200.00 worth of groceries. Send me an e-mail if this doesn't make sense.
This is Lachelle, Briana's cousin. I'm just blog-hopping. (Congrats by the way on your beautiful baby and I loved your hubby's holiday sweaters!) Anyway, I often visit a website that compiles online coupons and deals. Sometimes you can find great deals, but as my husband always says "Even a good deal costs more than not buying it at all." Check it out: slickdeals.net
Post a Comment