So I don't feel like I have much to blog about right now so I thought I would post pics of the kids at the same age. I think it's fun to look at and see all the similarities & differences. Tessa looks more like Dom, but some of the faces she makes remind me so much of Macie!
MACIE

TESSA

DOMINIC
5 comments:
I still think Tessa looks like Dom. Each time I look at ther I see Dominic. However, I think all of them look very similar.
I think she looks like Dominic. She's adorable!
she looks a lot more like dominic! but i am only looking at those picts, maybe its different in real life. either way - tessa is adorable!
I think all your kids are beautiful!!!!
Oh wow !! She does look like Doms. Although I think Doms and Macie are starting to look a lot alike... too cute !! :)
Post a Comment