Cole and I celebrated our 6th anniversary on August 17. Time has passed quickly and here we are with 3 darling kids . . . life is good, we are in love and as happy as can be.
Wow. I can't believe it's been 6 years for you guys. Time really does fly by. And I've got to say- I'm diggin that first picture you posted :) Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Congrats Daisha! I'm so excited for you two, although it still seems kinda weird to me that you two are married because I kinda was close to each of you when you were not together so it's weird to think that you've been married so long! =) Did that make any sense? Haha, anyways, it was SO good to see you guys in Eagle Crest!
10 comments:
Congrats! that is so exciting! I love your wedding picture! Were you able to celebrate or has school already started :(
Happy Anniversary to you guys! Such a long time to be married :) Hope you had a nice little date or something to celebrate!
Wow. I can't believe it's been 6 years for you guys. Time really does fly by. And I've got to say- I'm diggin that first picture you posted :) Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Congrats Daisha! I'm so excited for you two, although it still seems kinda weird to me that you two are married because I kinda was close to each of you when you were not together so it's weird to think that you've been married so long! =) Did that make any sense? Haha, anyways, it was SO good to see you guys in Eagle Crest!
Happy Anniversary!
I love seeing the wedding picture!
It goes by fast doesn't it!
congrats you are very cute couple!
beautiful couple, the cutest kids ever, and still so in love!! i can't think of anything better! congrats guys!
Congrats you two!!
Congrats! It goes by so fast! I feel like yesterday we were hanging out in Rexburg...oh wait, it was 4+ years ago! You guys are a great couple!
congrats Time really does fly I can't believe it
Post a Comment