Thursday, August 28, 2008

Forever Young



We had a Young Family Reunion last week. It was so much fun to have all my family together again. We had such a fun time together. Here are some of the family pictures that our cousin Erin took for us!

Justin & Maile ......................................Jacob & Morgan


Daisha & Cole ..........................................Shayla & Bryan


My darling parents

5 comments:

Em said...

I love the pictures, how fun. You guys don't look much older then your wedding pictures. Justin is wondering what Cole is doing with his hair! I know its something like, he's not going to cut it until he finished with the Boards II exam or something.

Palmer Family said...

What great family pictures! Is your cousin a professional? Oh and congratulations on your six year anniversary too!!!

Jenn said...

SO cute! I love your family, they bring back so many memories of you and I playing at your house! It was fun seeing you all at Eagle Crest! Shayla looks beautiful in that family picture!

Acker Family said...

Those are amazing pictures! What fun to have the whole family together!

Val said...

Daisha! You are adorable and your family is so sweet. I love that family picture and it makes me miss Oregon so much! I love you blog. It's so great to keep on people this way. I'll keep checking in!