Tessa the Princess/Ballerina
We were invited to a Superhero Party so I went as Storm from X-Men and
Cole went as Hancock (you know that Will Smith movie). Sadly we have never seen either of these movies, I guess we need to now.
Dominic was Diego. The timing couldn't have been better for this costume. He's recently fallen in love with Diego and lucky enough I had picked up this costume for $3 at Target's Halloween clearance last year. The size was 3T/4T, but the shirt was tiny and showed his belly and the shorts were huge! Oh well he was happy to wear it once (the other occasion he threw a fit).
Here is the pumpkin we carved. It's a scull, but the picture is terrible.
Macie and I made these darling Bat O' Lanterns a few weeks ago. I love them and we'll definitely do them again next year! I got the idea from the Family Fun magazine and they were pretty simple.
You'd think Dominic was also dressing up as a super hero in this picture, but no, this is just him being his crazy self. The underwear is because we're trying to potty train, the socks on his hands he calls his "loves" (he means gloves) and he's wearing these most of the day as he plays being a bad guy and the pink sunglasses just make a nice finishing touch. Don't mind his skinny body and the fact that you can see every one of his ribs. He really does eat.

12 comments:
What a good lookin' family!! :D
Very cute. Dallas is right there with him and calls them globes with a b. And wow is all I can say about Cole's very long saga of the mullet. Only him. Only him.
You guys just have way too much fun! :)
I always love seeing what your adorable little family is up to. To answer your question, Mike has had one interview and it went well. It was at Western University in Pamona California. It's our first choice. But we haven't heard anything else. Just playing the waiting game. We'll be in Oregon for Christmas. We'll have to get together before I'm stuck in California. Love you guys and I'm so happy for your beautiful family.
Love the costumes!! We are boring and never dress up with the kiddies. Any pointers on potty training ?? I absolutely think it's the worst part about being a parent...I do not look forward to doing it. Talan does show a lot of interest though. He's gonna have to wait until I'm ready!!
First of all, I can't believe Tessa is 1! That's crazy to me! Second, Macie is beatiful-such good genes in your family! And third, I love how you and Cole dress up for halloween! So creative with your costumes!
Ok, so I am still laughing about ove the mullet blurb--this is my 1st time reading it. Unbelievable.
omg - macie is huge!! and absolutely gorgeous!! cole - nice leather pants. i could always tell you would fancy such things. it looks like you guys are doing great!! soo happy i found your blog through mir's. hope all is well!!
hey!
thanks for the warning. That actually really freaked me out because there are a bunch of her on Google, I want to go private but if I switch my blog to private will everyone I have on my page not be able to view my blog without me inviting them? I don't really know how that works. Just let me know if you know anything about that!
brooke
YOur kids are so cute..Every time I go on everyones blogs I get sad that I don't know any of these kids..But glad to see there is blogs and things to stay posted...I love halloween, I love how excited my kids get for it, they wait all month for this one night..Soooo cute!
Sad we have to go private huh? Add me to your list though! jenn_morrill@hotmail.com
oh my goodness so cute! macie looks so grown up!
Post a Comment