Tessa is a blanket baby. Our other kids have had favorite blankets since they were young too, but Tessa carries her around all the time. She snuggles with them (there are multiple ones she loves), puts them on her head and walks around the house, drapes them over her shoulders etc . . . She doesn't suck her thumb like Linus, but she's a lover of the Binky (both habits that I'm not ready to break).
She also loves to ride this little bike. She'll sit on it and babble, push it around, ride it and hide stuff under the seat that has a lid. It keeps her busy for quite a while and I love to watch her play on it.
Tessa loves to throw things in the garbage. We have an easily opened and accessible garbage can in the kitchen so the bigger kids can help with clean up etc. . . However, it also makes a fun place place for one year olds to put things.
Tessa has been caught throwing away her clothes, her socks, TV remotes, toys, and I'm sure many other things that she shouldn't have and have now gone missing. (We're pretty sure Dominic threw away Cole's wallet when he was her age.) We've now put her good skills to use and have taught her to throw away her own dirty diapers!

11 comments:
Tessa is such a cutie, I can't believe how grown up she is. We were talking about you guys yesterday and reflecting. It seems like it has gone by soo fast. I am sure your counting down the days to be done with managing. I know i was! I hope all is well.
Oh my gosh, how cute it she?? I love blanket babies, very easy to please. And that garbage can gets you everytime..We have had thing go missing and have moments of digging through garbabge bags in our back yard, that is a sight I am sure..At least its not the toilet!!!
She is so cute! Riley throws everything away too! We are mising quite a few things
Oh these are just too cute! I love little Tessa's smile! Riddick doesn't love to throw stuff away... he loves to pull everything out! What a mess! We finally had to put the garbage behind a child-proffed kitchen cabnet door!
Love,
Gwen
Bailey used to throw everything away too! I'm glad that stage is over. I would ask her to put something away, and she would throw it away. Oh well. You guys should stop by and see us on your way to Virginia!
Tessa is a doll. Such cute photos of your little one.
Lydia seems to have thrown away our TV remote and it is missed very badly. I love seeing your cute family grow. It seems like yesterday when I would see you and little Macie toddling around at Cole's games! Good luck with your move!
i could NEVER get enough of her! that little girl is adorable.
Ok, so I am still a blanket baby! Tessa is so cute!! I can't get over how much she looks like Cole.
Tessa and Keiger would get along so well! Kei won't go anywhere without his "binkee-bo" and "blankees." As he was dragging them around nursery today, I noticed how filthy they are. I have to sneak them away from him to get them in the laundry! It reminds me of that old movie "Mr. Mom."
Post a Comment