Friday, April 3, 2009

Up to no good . . .

Little miss Tessa has figured out that although she is very short and small there are a few things that she can climb on and she's loving it.
One of her favorite tricks is to stand up on her little bike with no hands. She's the bravest of the kids at her young age and just figured it out herself.


Then she figured out that if she pushed the bike close to the tv stand that she could climb up by the TV . . . ugh!


Last and the most troublesome of all she has figured out how to climb up onto the bathroom counter. It was all innocent and cute at first - she would step on the bathroom stool and then stand on the toilet seat and watch me get ready in the mornings. Then one day I found her on the bathroom counter going through the cupboards. She's becoming a tricky little gal and it's funny to watch her grunt and squirm as she climbs up on things.


This sword wielding boy has learned how to be the ultimate tease to his sisters. He'll take Macie's drawings from her and run away saying "I got it, I got it!" and he pesters Tessa to no end throwing blankets on her head, tackling her without warning and just poking at her. Of course she gives him the best screams, squeals, and tears to go along with it!

Ahh . . . so that's what we've been up to!

5 comments:

Janas Bananas said...

OOHHHHHH the climbing, we had one of those. I actually came upstairs one day to find Brett on top of the fridge when he was not even 2!!! I am not sure to this day how he got up there but he did it. And he is 6 and is still a busy busy boy and climbing on everything he can...But at least they are the cutest little climbers around..........

Shayla Patterson said...

Tessa reminds me a lot of Bella my Pool instructor's,Mo's, little one! It would be so fun to have the two of them meet!

Em said...

Tessa is such a little cutie, she sounds like a busy girl! It looks like you are half way to your next little one. That means the move etc. is getting closer. Is cole really busy getting everything done, or is he caught up on all his req. Good luck, what a fun time

Erica said...

OH Avery was just like that! I have pics of her getting into everything! By the way congrats on another girl! THat is exactly our order. Tanner was quite sad but came around!

Gwen Owens said...

So cute Daisha! Boy do I understand what you are going through with Tessa! Riddick is a climber too and there is no end to what he climbs! I love the pictures! And the teasing from big brothers.... I sure got that growing up! It just shows you how much they love you right? Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Gwen