The day finally arrived! Cole graduated from Dental School today. I honestly can't believe that it's been 4 years already. It's been long, hard, and rewarding and I couldn't be more proud, happy and excited for him to be done!!
The ceremony was nice, not too long, but very hot. We only had limited tickets so we left the kids behind and were glad that some of Cole's family was able to come.
We enjoyed the day, went out to lunch and also went to see a movie.
Congrats!!!1 what an exciting time! Time really does fly by!!! You look adorable pregnant!!! I hope you had fun at your graduation dinner and good luck with the packing.
PS When Keanna saw the picture of Macie she was very sad that she was moving. Don't ask me about the logic, we are the ones who moved first, but Keanna was still sad that she is moving.
5 comments:
YAY! I am so excited for you guys. Congrats Cole!
Congrats!!!1 what an exciting time! Time really does fly by!!! You look adorable pregnant!!! I hope you had fun at your graduation dinner and good luck with the packing.
PS When Keanna saw the picture of Macie she was very sad that she was moving. Don't ask me about the logic, we are the ones who moved first, but Keanna was still sad that she is moving.
You did it! Congrats to you all. We are so happy for you. What a great accomplishment. Good luck back east.
Congrats to Cole! And you look great Daisha-so tiny! :)
Congrats Cole! You look amazing prego Daisha!
Post a Comment