Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Packing Up

I've slowly but surely been packing things up and about the only things left are basic essentials. This winter/spring has been extremley busy for our family so it has felt very nice to clear everything out and to get rid of the few things we've been holding onto for no good reason. The kids room is filled with boxes and there is no longer any room to play in there. We pack up the truck next weekend and then will stay with our family for a few days before driving away.

I do most of my packing while the kids are napping and before Macie gets home from school, but the few times the kids have been around they've been climbing in and out of boxes, making houses with them, filling the crib with all the toys and books we have or playing games on the computer. Here are a few photos of the kids for your enjoyment.




3 comments:

New Mexican Youngs said...

such a sweet picture of Dom and Tessa. We don't envy you guys at all what a crazy time.

Janas Bananas said...

Enjoy the rest of your packing and moving. We move in 3 1/2 weeks and I have not even started!! I really need to get to work. Its good to see them enjoying the boxes..what is a good move without some boxes to play with right?? We have a few big ones the kids have really enjoyed. And really, could your kids be any cuter???

Sofia D. Hoiland said...

I found your blog through Jillian's. Your kids are so cute!