Sunday, November 8, 2009

All I Want For Christmas . . .

is my TWO FRONT TEETH!

I know you've seen way too many pictures of Macie's toothless mouth but I couldn't resist this adorable new look of hers.

2 comments:

Em said...

I'm glad you shared this picture, adorable. When we visit you guys in VA I am expecting Cole to impersonate me and Justin. I enjoyed the statement, I got some good laughs. :)

Em said...

Dear Macie,
My days may be like yours. Did you have your Halloween? I wonder what you were. I am 6 years old. I think your 7, maybe not. My Christmas is coming soon. My Halloween was good. I was a butterfly.my mom said you have lost a tooth i have to. i will write this one for tessa dear tessa i wonder how your haiioween is.i think you are 2 do you know how old i am 6.dear claire with a baby so cute will mack the family happy is you i have one too. by keanna to the johnsons