We had family pictures taken in early January. Danielle is a new photographer and she and her husband also just moved to VA for him to start Dental School. She was super sweet and fun to work with. She did a great job. However, the weather that day was extremely cold!! It felt like it was 10 degrees and the wind was blowing so hard that getting smiles the youngest 3 was nearly impossible. We could have rescheduled but I really wanted to get them done before I got my braces that next weekend. We were absolutely frozen by the end and when I went to write her check I had to hold the pen in my fist because I couldn't hold onto it because I was so numb! We look forward to working with Danielle again, we had a lot of fun! Here are a few.









9 comments:
They are wonderful!! And you are so skinny!!!! You look fantastic!
Those are great pictures, your family is so good looking. By the way why did you get braces again, your teeth look pretty good to me. Of course I don't have the trained eye like your hubby.
those pictures are cute! for being a new photographer she did a good job! or maybe its the family she was shooting that made them good! :)
Oh my gosh you have such a cute family! You are the model mom! We miss you guys up here in Oregon! Managing up here has been pretty good so far. I don't so much love the "always having to be on your toes" feeling and knowing that someone will come knocking at your door the moment it is messy or you aren't dressed! :)5 weeks left till #2 woo hoo! Happy Valentine's Day!
Wow, those look good. You can't even tell that you guys are cold...no red or snotty noses or anything! Lookin' good!
I love you cute family pictures. You all look just so cute, and you look so dang skinny! Please tell me your secret. I am sure I won't look like that after 4 kids, so please tell me how you do it :)
You look fabulous Daisha! NO surprise to us, but really, you look great! Cole, well, I guess you look okay. We miss your fun family and love seeing your updates on here.
Daisha you are such a babe! I hope that Cole knows how lucky he is :)Your photographer did a great job. How fun! She should use your family pictures to reel in more clients.
Such great pictures of all of you - it doesn't look too cold at all!
Post a Comment