Macie and I made her a new little church bag for her scriptures. She got to iron the fabric.


I caught Tessa feeding Claire chocolate chips one day. Clearly Claire was enjoying them.



I quickly discovered that I'm not a fan of this type of a blind.


The cutest and most handsome people in my life. I love,
love,
love them!!!

2 comments:
Yes we want to play! We're going to DC with Dave for AAo,wanna drive up for a day? I still can't get over how chubby and cute Claire is. My cousin saw your family pic on our fridge and asked why you guys had such cute kids. It's obviously because of the parents =).
Should I be embarrassed that your daughter irons and I don't? I agree on the vertical blinds- I hate them and unfortunately have had them everywhere I live. I don't have four kids but one kid and a dog that is half polar bear have a similar effect on them! Love the chocolate pictures!
Post a Comment