It definitely feels like Spring here and some days it feels like summer. We are loving the sunshine, the cardinals and bluejays, going to the park and feeling the warmth on our face.
I can't believe how grown up Tessa is!! To me it doesn't seem like it's been THAT long, but looking at her I know it has (I don't even know her)! Adorable children!
I am jealous of the warm weather. We have had nice days but super windy..The wind blows all the time and it is cold! I am looking sooo forward to summer, Go to the park lot's for me.
5 comments:
I can't believe how grown up Tessa is!! To me it doesn't seem like it's been THAT long, but looking at her I know it has (I don't even know her)! Adorable children!
Oh you are so lucky! It's been pretty nasty here in Oregon lately! Enjoy that sun!
I am jealous of the warm weather. We have had nice days but super windy..The wind blows all the time and it is cold! I am looking sooo forward to summer, Go to the park lot's for me.
Looks like it's beautiful there.
oh yeah, this is Shaunelle, by the way.
Post a Comment