Seriously, she is SO CUTE! All of your babies are for that matter. I still can't believe you guys are a family of 5 now. Time flies! Happy Holidays
She is so cute, I can't wait to hold her!!! I hope our little girls are cute like her, maybe I will find out in a few months. We took our pictures about a week ago.
She is adorable! And where did you get the hat? I love that!
You guys make the CUTEST kids!! Hey Cole~Do Ryan or Crystal have blogs? Dasha, you look amazing!Cheyenne
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Seriously, she is SO CUTE! All of your babies are for that matter. I still can't believe you guys are a family of 5 now. Time flies! Happy Holidays
She is so cute, I can't wait to hold her!!! I hope our little girls are cute like her, maybe I will find out in a few months. We took our pictures about a week ago.
She is adorable! And where did you get the hat? I love that!
You guys make the CUTEST kids!! Hey Cole~Do Ryan or Crystal have blogs? Dasha, you look amazing!
Cheyenne
Post a Comment