We've actually had our tree for almost 2 weeks- we like to get it early so we can enjoy it before we leave to visit family. It was just the kids and I decorating and it went better than I thought. Macie bugs the tree more than Dominic does. She gets the ornaments off and asks me all about them.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Trimming the Tree
We've actually had our tree for almost 2 weeks- we like to get it early so we can enjoy it before we leave to visit family. It was just the kids and I decorating and it went better than I thought. Macie bugs the tree more than Dominic does. She gets the ornaments off and asks me all about them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Keanna says "Macie I love your christmas tree.I love your lights, miss you."
Post a Comment