Thursday, February 7, 2008

Free Lunch Meat Anyone?




So if you have a Safeway and want free Hillshire lunch meat go to www.moneysavingmom.com and just scroll down a touch. I follow her blog and have gotten tons of great deals & FREE stuff becasue of it!! I'm sure you'll love saving money too! One day I'll put up links to all the great frugal websites and blogs I check out daily - stay tuned!

2 comments:

Tess said...

i would love to get pointers on saving when it comes to groceries. let me in on the secrets of the trade. . .

Tanya said...

Hey I met your sister on Sunday. I had noticed her once in our ward before and thought that looks just like Daisha's sister(I remember seeing her on your blog, she stuck out to me because you told me she was in the same hospital that steph was in last august.) Anyway so I was too shy at first to ask...then on sunday they asked her to say the closing prayer and announced her name and then I knew for sure! Small world!