Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Valentine's Birthday!

Our little Dominic isn't so little anymore! He turns 2 today! He's our Valentine's Day baby.



He's the run down on Dominic:
- He loves Meat and Cheese! Those are two things I know he will eat!
- He is talking so much more now and putting words together - my favorite is when I get him out of his crib and he says "morning mama" :)
- He loves animals. Animal books can keep him interested for quite some time. Playing dogs is a favorite past time.
- He loves to go on walks with Cole on Sundays. Again all the animals and birds are the highlight.
- He loves to play babies with Macie and will carry baby dolls around the house all the time.
- He adores Macie and always wants to "play" with her and does all the girly things with her like lip gloss & brushing hair.
- He is so sweet to Tessa and kisses her all the time.
- He's a great helper, always willing to throw away diapers, clean up, and get Tessa's burb rags when ever he sees "spi-up".
- He is totally attached to his 2 blankets and still loves to cuddle.
- He loves "boy toys"(which we don't have a lot of) and when we play at friends houses he goes right for the guns and swords.
- He likes to play football and wrestle with Cole.

We feel so blessed to have this little MAN in our family!


-about 4 months -


-about 1 year-

13 comments:

ERIN said...

Happy birthday Dominic! It will be fun to live closer so Kenya and him can have play dates.

youngsters said...

YOU GO GIRL ON THE POSTS !! Way to catch up. Tessa looks so cute in her blessing dress. The plugged up sink sounds like a big mess to me. NO THANKS !! Hopefully you have a better weekend. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY & HAPPY B-DAY DOMS !! :)

Acker Family said...

Daisha! I came across your blog-your family is beatiful! Hope life is well for you all! -Amanda (Uram) Acker

Jenn said...

SO cute Daisha! It's about time you update your blog! So we are here! Yay! I would love love to get together with you guys. Tuesday would be perfect for me because my mom is working that day but I could Monday also. Wednesday and Thursday Parker has a surprise planned for us while my parents watch the boys, yay! Then we're leaving Friday. What do you think? Do you want to call Keri? I'll message Amanda. Let me know! You can call me too, my cell is (801) 391-5998 or my parents number is (503) 581-6319. I can't wait!

Pearson's said...

daisha my number is 503 584 1550 call me if you hear anything about hanging out with the girls. it will be fun!

Jenn said...

Ok let's do Tuesday cuz my mom works that day so she can part with the boys, haha. What time works for you? My boys sleep 2-4. Do you guys wanna get together with the kids then maybe do dinner without the kids? What do you think? Let me know!

Palmer Family said...

Hi Daisha! It's so good to hear from you! So fun that you are a blogger too! It's really cool to be able to keep up with people this way. I look great? You look great! Are you sure you had three kids because you don't look like it! Your kiddos by the way are gorgeous! I loved looking at their pictures! Maybe I will have to send you some booties for Tessa:) Do you sew? If you do they are super easy to make and I got the pattern from http://www.heatherbailey.typepad.com/ I will have to add you to my blog list so I can keep up with you!

Pearson's said...

Daisha here on the directions to my house. Take Barnes( the road that goes between Walmart and McDonalds) and go East toward the freeway. At the stop sign, (the cross street should be Reed) go straight. Take the first Right, which is Woodscape Ct. my house is the 2nd on the right. If you have any questions call me at 503 584 1550. See you tomorrow!

Acker Family said...

OH glad it's still a hit for Dominic! Hopefully Lily will like it for a while :) It was so fun to see you and 'catch up'. I would also love to do it again!

Tanya said...

what a handsome little man! ok so i read your comment about your sister. this is so sad but we are moving tomorrow to hillsboro. we were just moved here while we looked for a place to live. your sister seems like such a sweet girl. i so wish we were staying here! i don't have any friends here! we can still hangout though! i will email you in a couple of days when we are settled in! love all the new postings on your blog.

Jenn said...

Ya you guys should for sure go stay at that hotel, take advantage of living in Oregon! It was wonderful. So while I was home I watched home videos and I have SOOO many of you and I!! Haha, were we ever apart? Daisha, I hate to break it to ya...but we were not the best ballerinas. HAHA.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Yeah it is a 2007. I am excited! So... Trask is still deciding if we are coming in April, but we are for sure coming in July. I want to come now! Anything to get away from this snow. It looks like spring where you are! How are things going?

ERIN said...

I met your friend Lindsey Hyer today outside in the parking lot. Miles also wanted me to tell you he doesn't really have a mole on his butt :)