Friday, May 2, 2008

Fried Food Fridays!

We have long standing tradition of 'Fried Food Fridays'. Instead of cooking a meal we eat fatty, but delicious fried foods from the grocery store on Friday night (it's nice to have a break for meal prep). Some of our favorites are corn dogs (gotta love your greasy lips after taking a bite of these), jalapeno poppers, mozzarella sticks, french fries, onion rings and taquitos. Occasionally we'll throw in some apples or something, but heck, usually I think what's the point?! Nothing like clogging those arteries. (Don't forget a huge squirt of Ranch on the side!!)

6 comments:

Acker Family said...

Oooh I love that fried friday idea! And I just might do that-so fun!

Wilder Family said...

I like the idea! I also love that there is a DIET dr. pepper in the picture. Your kids are so stinkin cute! I always call Mike over to the computer when I am looking at your blog to show him all the cute pics!

Will & Cheyenne said...

Hey Dasha~
My youngest, Morgan, is almost 16 months and weighs 15 lbs. She is no where near the charts. I think she will be in an infant car seat until she is two!!
Your kids are SO CUTE!!

Palmer Family said...

Yes! I totally saw Monty and the whole family! I couldn't believe how big his kids were! It was my favorite high school job too! Ok well it was my only one! Did I really start working there like 10 years ago?! Wow I feel really old now!

Tanya said...

that is a great idea! i love the pictures of your cute kids! travis told me he wants to know when cole plays next so we can come watch!

Erin said...

omg - you have three kids???!!! what the....macie is soo big! this is erin hawley by the way. i am so happy to see you guys doing well! beautiful fam!!