Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sick Days


After making it through the winter without getting anything more than a sniffle we were hit with all sorts of illness these past 2 weeks. Dominic has suffered the most with a stomach flu and cold and everything in between. It's day 11 now that he's be sick. We keep thinking he's over it all because he'll perk up for a day, but then he'll surpise us by throwing up again or getting a high fever. He's skin and bones now and we're basically spoon feeding him to try to get him to eat and gain some weight again. So sad.

8 comments:

Em said...

Oh, I am so sad for Dominic, he does look soo skinny. Hopefully, he gets better soon. It looks like you had a good M day! Yummy breakfast in bed!

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy! I hope he gets better soon!

Acker Family said...

poor little Dominic. It's no fun when they don't feel good and they're so helpless! Hope he gets better soon!

Tanner Family Blog said...

It's so hard when they are sick! Keep us posted! Cute mothers day pic -

Erica said...

my kids have been doing the same thing not one sickness al winter and now jkust bnefoer the baby we have had everything from strep throat to breathing treatments.

ERIN said...

Since you have been blogging for a while I am wondering if you have ever had any problems with adding blog sites? When I try to add a new blog it won't let me add a link and I don't know why or how to fix it.

Ashley said...

I'm glad we found each other in the blogging world. I hope Dominic gets feeling better. I can't believe how big Macie is! And Tessa is adorable.

Tanya said...

poor little guy. hope he gets better soon!