Friday, May 23, 2008

Seven Months

'Little Tess' is 7 months today. She's a happy little gal unless she gets handed off to someone other than Cole or me. She's babbling a lot, saying lots of ma, da, and ba, which the other kids think is hilarious! She was thrilled to see herself in her toy mirror the other day and her laugh is so adorable.




I got out the shower the other day and heard Tessa giggling. She was supposed to be taking a nap, but Dominic decided to keep her company instead and she loved it.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

she is so sweet!

Em said...

too cute. Does that mean Dominic is in a big boy bed now? How did that go?

DeAndra said...

Hey guys! You can definitely tell who that little girl's daddy is! Adorable!

Tanner Family Blog said...

I can't believe our girls are 7 months old alredy!! Tessa is so cute! Let's try to get the babies together - I need Lucy to pick up some of Tessa's babbling!