It was 5 years ago today that I was very pregnant with Macie. Cole and I were working in the yard at the home we worked/lived at in Rexburg, Idaho. I rode the riding lawn mower cutting the grass for a few hours and then helped cole dig holes for the sprinkler system we were putting in for our landlord. We joked many times that day that maybe riding the lawnmower would send me into labor . . . I was due in 10 days. We went to my dr. apt at 4 that afternoon very surprised to hear that I was already dialated to a 4 and to head on up to the hospital. Macie was born at 11:52pm that night and we couldn't have been happier! Macie is a great kid. She's a great helper at home, quite funny, smart, sweet, sassy, beautiful and we love her to death! Happy Birthday Macie!!!
Happy Birthday to Macie! I can't believe she is alread 5! I remember her as just a little tike being pushed through the MC in her stroller heading to Married Student Board meetings. Wow, time sure flies!
Oh, and p.s. You guys should definately start saving up for a DR trip. Your kids would love it. We're going again in 5 years- that's the plan anyway- you're welcome to join in!!
The day has finally come! Now you can start counting down for her for next year :) Tell her Happy Birthday from us! I can't believe she is five either! Crazy!
P.S. Did you guys get the chance to go pick up Logan at the airport?
Happy Birthday Macie! Can't believe she's 5. She's so adorable too! Happy Birthing day to you too Daisha! :) We know how important of a role you play in this too!
Happy Birthday Macie!! We are so sad we can't be their to celebrate with you, I feel like we are missing out. have a great summer, only 1 more year!!! well of dental school :0
The bumbo ehh? I have heard they are wonderful, but I didn't give it much merit. Coming from you gives me an entire new persepective. Next time I will look into it.
10 comments:
Happy Birthday to Macie! I can't believe she is alread 5! I remember her as just a little tike being pushed through the MC in her stroller heading to Married Student Board meetings. Wow, time sure flies!
Oh, and p.s. You guys should definately start saving up for a DR trip. Your kids would love it. We're going again in 5 years- that's the plan anyway- you're welcome to join in!!
The day has finally come! Now you can start counting down for her for next year :) Tell her Happy Birthday from us! I can't believe she is five either! Crazy!
P.S. Did you guys get the chance to go pick up Logan at the airport?
P.S.S the picture of her with the head phones is too funny!
Happy Birthday Macie! Can't believe she's 5. She's so adorable too! Happy Birthing day to you too Daisha! :) We know how important of a role you play in this too!
Daisha,
Happy Birthday to Macie! Isn't it crazy how fast 5 years can go! I liked seeing her baby pictures - super cute!
Happy Birthday Macie!! We are so sad we can't be their to celebrate with you, I feel like we are missing out. have a great summer, only 1 more year!!! well of dental school :0
The bumbo ehh? I have heard they are wonderful, but I didn't give it much merit. Coming from you gives me an entire new persepective. Next time I will look into it.
What a sweet little thing! Happy Birthday Macie!
She is so cute, such a mini YOU it's crazy....
Oh and she is just as cute as can be!! I love the one of her holding the balloons in pig tails! I can't believe you are a mommy to a five year old!!
Post a Comment