Monday, June 30, 2008

Counting Down!!


Cole is now officially a 4th year dental student. We can hardly believe that 3 years have already passed and that we can finally start counting down this last year of school. We look forward to something new, a bigger place to live, and not managing anymore. I can't even believe all the hard work and long hours Cole has put in at the school - he's amazing!! We're glad to have him home for break too!

7 comments:

Cronin Family said...

Congrats! Does this mean you guys won't be coming to Colorado to study orthodontics? We've been hoping that you would.

Em said...

Good for you guys! Time has flown by!! I can't wait for you to stop managing. I hope you still like me, even though I gave you the job. I loved your post about your grandma, she sounds so sweet and so fun. I am happy she is not suffering :)
Thanks for posting its fun to see you guys

Tanya said...

way to go cole! that is a lot of hard work. daisha we had so much fun hanging out with you guys. trey and lucy love your kids. we would love to do it again. let us know if you ever have a free day.

Cronin Family said...

What?!?! Not appealing? But it is close to us...what more are you guys looking for?

Erica said...

YEah that is so exciting! I am sorry about your grandma. I can't even think about loosing grandma or grandpa Young. I wish it was time for the Young family reunion! At least next summer we can all celebrate Cole being Done!!

Ashley said...

So exciting! Are you guys headed down this way when he's done?

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Your little family is so cute! That is wonderful for you guys! Cole is getting so close to being done! I was thinking about Shayla the other day. How is she doing? Where is she living now? She was just in my thoughts. My mother in law of all people was asking about her too and I didn't have any answers. I hope she is happy and well.