Macie made our fire, a few red blocks and a flashlight, and we enjoyed "roasting" marshmallows, reading books and telling stories.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Indoor Camping
With the cool and wet weather we've been in need of some new indoor activities, so we draped the comforter over the bunk bed to make a tent and did a little indoor camping.


Macie made our fire, a few red blocks and a flashlight, and we enjoyed "roasting" marshmallows, reading books and telling stories.

Macie made our fire, a few red blocks and a flashlight, and we enjoyed "roasting" marshmallows, reading books and telling stories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That's a great idea! Haha, I love the fire-so creative of Macie! We've been having indoor picnics, haha, the things you do to entertain your kids!
such a good idea! we will have to give it a try.
I wanna be part of your family! You guys have all the fun. What adorable kids...
I like your style of "indoor" camping! Looks like fun! You always have the best ideas!
So creative! I've gotta try that! It's so hard with this icky weather that's coming when the little ones love to play outside. Lily doesn't even understand that it's raining-nor would she care if she was in it!
You are such a great Mom! so creative and fun! We will have to copy your idea, sometime.
Happy Birthday to Tessa tomorrow! It's crazy a year has pasted again.
Post a Comment