Monday school was cancelled for both Cole and Macie. We did some sledding. Dominic loved it and Macie was scared that it was going too fast. We also took a walk to a Papa Murphy's around the corner to get pizza for dinner and had a fun time being together.
Macie is out of school again, but Cole had to go back today. We're supposed to have another 2-4 inches tonight, but I really wish this pretty white stuff would go away now. I want to be done stressing about having any pipes freeze, any tenants slipping on the ice and trying to keep walkways clear which I have found nearly impossible with the thick layer of ice!

4 comments:
Oh Daisha! I didn't know you guys had a blog! This is WONDERFUL!!! I love the pictures. Your children are so beautiful! It looks like you had a lot of fun with the snow. I'm with you... it needs to go away now. We are going to try and fly out tomorrow but the forcast keeps talking about snow - ERRRRGGGGH! It will be over soon hoepeully... Love, Gwen
Hey hun, just wanted to say your x-mas card it soo cute! Its hilerious! Very creative! Tell Cole I say hi and I hope you have a wonderful christmas season! Luv, Tiff
P.S. Your kids are getting so big, they are so dang cute!!
Wow That sounds like so much fun! I wouldlove it for about 2 days so I totally understand how you feel. However my kids have never seen snow so what do i know!
They cancel church when it snows there??? Crazy! You need to come on down to the great white north, we just has -40 degree weather(thats in celsius but I think its bauot the same in fahrenheit) and 6 inches of snow..and the snow falls till spring...There is no closing of anything around here, I wish but then life would shut down for 6 months. And I have to agree about it going away...I love the snow for Christmas but as soon as its over it just becomes winter without the wonderland....But at least it looked like a nice family day and sledding is the best part of snow!
Post a Comment