Monday, March 9, 2009

Pregnant!

Well, we're adding to our family once again! We're excited to welcome our fourth baby in late August and know it is a great blessing. It will make for an even crazier summer being 7 months pregnant when we make our move across the country in June. This pregnancy has been rather unkind, with about 70% of my time in the last 10 weeks laying on the couch or hovering over a bowl. I have to use my Zofran sparingly since my insurance only pays for 9 every 2 weeks. I'm healthy and the baby is healthy so that is all that matters and it makes me happy. Just during the past week I've started to feel much better and am happy to be feeling human again! Cole and the kids tell me it's a boy - we find out next week so stay tuned!

20 comments:

Tess said...

Congrats! Wow, 4 kids- we have to start catching up!

5Youngers said...

Congrats -- you are going where I will not. I stopped at 3. CONGRATS!!!!!!

Jenn said...

Congrats Daisha! Your mom had mentioned the good news to my mom so I was waiting till you announced it! I'm happy for you guys and I feel your pain about moving cross country! We're doing the same thing but we're doing it right after the baby is born! Ah!

Emily said...

Yeah for more beautiful/smart Johnson kids. So happy for you and can't wait to see what HE looks like!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! I hope you keep feeling good. I just keep telling myself that, and I think I have myself convinced! Yay!

Shelby said...

Congratulations!!!

Acker Family said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! Can't wait to hear what it is! HOpe you start feeling better too!

Mikaela said...

Congratulations Daisha, Can't believe this is number four. We aren't moving across country but we are moving as well, possible as soon as next week and little Shad is only two and a half weeks old so I hear you on that. At least you have this whole baby thing pretty well figured out already! By the way, you were right taking a class didn't make a difference after 21 hours of labor I had pretty well lost my mind but managed to say no to drugs for it haha.

Tanya said...

how wonderful! i am so sorry you have been so sick though! that is no fun. so excited to hear what you are having!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Congrats! I can't wait to hear what you're having.

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

Congrats on another sweet baby. I hope that you continue to feel better and can't wait to see what you are having!

Erica said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! 4 is so much fun!

New Mexican Youngs said...

Glad you are starting to feel better sis. We still need to figure out how to see you guys before you head to the other side of the world...

Janas Bananas said...

Congrats!!! thats is exciting, I just talked to my mom the other day about if anyone was expecting in the family and she said no, not that she knew of. Now I get to call her and tell her I feel very privlaged ;)....Glad you are feeling better.

Palmer Family said...

Oh my goodness!! Number four! Congratulations! I can't believe you will be moving across the country while being that prego! I could hardly handle moving across our apartment complex! I'm sorry you have been so sick! I can't imagine that is easy while taking care of three other kiddos! Hang in there mama. Can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or a girl!

Wetzel said...

You look so good at church I had no idea you were feeling so sick! You really are super woman.

Gwen Owens said...

YEAH!!!!!! We are so happy for you! You are always such a cute pregnant woman! I can't wait to find out if you are having a girl or boy! If anyone can move while 7 months pregnant it is you!
Love,
Gwen

Unknown said...

First of all, Congrats!

Next: They make generic Zofran now!!!!Its only like $4-5 a pill. Maybe that's what you already have, but it saved my life when I was pregnant with Aidan...literally. You're killing me with the rationing. I can get the name of it for you if you want.

Good luck! I'm sorry you've been so sick. Keep us posted!

Unknown said...

I guess my comment was a little late since you are starting to feel better...:) Glad to hear it!

okbushmans said...

Congratulations! 4 kids! My #3 is freaking me out! You two are amazing parents and you can tell in your pictures your kids are extremely happy!