Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Great Outdoors



We took a recent trip to a fabulously beautiful park/estate in the area. They had great walking paths, a river and beautiful views from every angle. We packed a small picnic and just enjoyed a little family time. We'll definitely visit this place again!



There were tons of animals exhibits to see- fox, elk, buffalo, birds, bald eagle, goats, horses, chickens, pigs, rabbits and my favorite the bears. It was pretty neat how close you could get to the bears- They would just pace in front of you.



10 comments:

megan said...

I just wanted to tell you that I honestly think you have the 3 cutest kids alive (minus my own). Their faces are just adorable. Nice work :)

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to hear about this baby coming! So exciting for you guys!

youngsters said...

Sounds like so much fun. Talan would have loved it. He is our little outdoorsman. Anything animals. The bears, goats and ELF??? J/K. That would be pretty amazing to really see elves though. Can wait for our new niece to be here...love ya guys..justin

Em said...

It seems like Cole has a little more family time :) I bet you are all enjoying it!!! good luck with this upcoming birth!!

The ZamFam said...

The kiddos are getting so big and adorable. Congrats on the move!! Looks like it's going great so far!! Good luck with the new addition..when she comes!!!

Janas Bananas said...

Have you ever been told that Macie looks just like you???? Because she does...a duplicate of you! And you look adorable! ready to pop adorable.....

daveandbri said...

yay, you went there! Cool huh? I've started checking your blog now awaiting the big day.

Unknown said...

Thank goodness Dom didn't leap off Cole's shoulders in that last picture! Less than a week to go! Hurray! Can't wait to see pictures of your new baby girl. Good luck!

ERIN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ERIN said...

CONGRATS on your little girl! I hope everything went well