Things I miss about Macie when she is gone:
Her smile.
That she likes to surprise me by cleaning her room, Dominic's room, and my room without being asked.
Her help with the other kids - everything from protecting Claire from the little ones, getting Tessa down from the table to being willing to play batman with Dominic.
Listening to her read to me or the little kids- it makes me happy.
Cuddling up next to her on the couch while the kids are napping and sharing some ice cream straight from the carton.
Doing crafts and little projects together.
She can be a fun little gal to hang out with.
School is going very well despite the newness of it all. She did amazingly well her first day and didn't cling, cry or hide her face when we took her to her classroom (a first for her for pretty much anything new). She even left Dominic with the advice to "be good and to help mommy while I'm gone." Isn't she sweet!
There is only one other kid in our church ward that goes to her school and it happens to be a girl in her primary class and they ended up in the same school class- lucky!! She's met lots of friends and things seem to be going great so far.
I feel so blessed to have such darling and special little kids!!

2 comments:
She is adorable. It's so bittersweet to send them to school. HOwever, I must admit not that Keanna goes to school she is SOO much happier. She comes home more helpful and kind.
Man you are a much better mom then I am...I am loving my kids all in school..I used to miss them but now I enjoy the peace for as long as I can get it!!! I used to think I would hate the kids all in school, but I like being able to get things done and my house clean for a few hours and taking only one kid shopping..its kinda heavenly...Does that make me a bad mom???
Oh well, you are adorable and and so are your kids thats all that matters here right??
Post a Comment