Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Birthday

My birthday was great. After I got Macie to school and the little ones busy with a movie upstairs, I took a nice long nap on the couch - definitely the best thing to do on my birthday at 8:30am!! The rest of the day was easy going and low key- just the way I intended to keep it.

Cole came home from work early, at 4:30, which was fabulous. The kids surprised me with balloons and a cake and some homemade cards. Then we went to our local Friendly's restaurant for dinner and the kids were very well behaved. Our waitress was a Asian woman named Apple. Very sweet, but very talkative. When Cole told her it was my birthday she asked if I was 19! Not sure if that was a compliment or not, but at least to her I looked younger than 27. She also said I look like Jennifer Aniston, so I think I really like her.

We had cake at home and it was a nice relaxing day!

2 comments:

Janas Bananas said...

Happy Birthday!!! And I think you could pass as 19, totally a compliment!

The Campbell Clan said...

You could be 19 for the rest of your life! I don't know many people who look as good as you with four young kids! Happy Birthday Daisha! You are amazing as always.