Sunday, October 18, 2009

Two Months Old

Claire @ 2 Months:
  • Smiling and cooing a lot, especially for Cole
  • Doesn't have dimples
  • Sleeping about 9 hours at night
  • Surviving continual kisses and hugs from her siblings
  • Nicknames: Claire Bear, Clairey Berry, Claire Claire, Claire Baby, Baby Claire
  • 11 lbs, 11 oz (75%) 23.5 in (90%) our biggest baby yet


4 comments:

Acker Family said...

She's getting so big and is so cute!! I think she looks a lot like you! And way to go on getting her to sleep for 9 hours! That's awesome!

youngsters said...

so sweet! i love the pumpkin! it doesn't feel like halloween here yet...its too hot!

Janas Bananas said...

SHe is cute!!! I loved those days when I felt I spent the whole day telling the kids to put down the baby...I was just happy they love the babies and were not hiding them in closets!!

marissa said...

I am in love with the top picture of Claire! Too precious! Tessa has changed so much too and is just too cute!