Thursday, November 18, 2010

Are They Twins?

Whenever I have Tessa and Claire sitting next to each other in the grocery cart people always ask me if they are twins. Tessa is tiny and short and Claire is "fluffy" and tall. They probably weigh within a pound of each other. Tessa can still wear Claire's 12 month clothes around the waist, but the pants are too short.


Anyway, sitting down they look similar in size. Tessa looks so much like Cole, but Claire - I have no idea who she looks like. At times I can see my sister and brother when looking at her, but I'm just not sure. She does have a square face when she smiles like Macie did at this age too.


On another note Claire is a walking machine. She is loving it. It only took her until 14.5 months to walk, but she is in heaven. She is writing on my walls (which can't be washed off due to the cheap paint the complex uses), sticks her hands, toys, and everyone's toothbrushes in the toilet, and is the cutest little baby around! Now that she is walking she and Tessa have become the best of friends. They love to have races up and down the hall together!



3 comments:

Kari said...

They are adorable! And they do look alike. (:

Jenn said...

Too cute! Yes Tessa could not look more like Cole, haha. I'm glad Claire is finally walking! I hear you about the wall paint. Tyce drew with blue marker all over the wall, carpet, himself, and the cat. It came off everything except the wall. Arg. We need to get together! After Thanksgiving maybe?

marissa said...

They are so cute!