Sunday, November 7, 2010

Soccer Season

Macie and Dominic played soccer again this season.

Macie really improved and enjoyed her soccer experience a lot this year. The games were rarely bunch ball and the girls learned to stay in their positions. She scored one goal this season. Unfortunatley neither Cole or I were there to see it. Cole was out of town and I was at Dominic's game at a different school. She even tried her hand as goalie for a bit one game.


Dominic either had good games or bad games. What I mean is that he would either try or wouldn't at all. He still doesn't think soccer is fun, but hopefully next year he will be on a team with kids from school or with cousins and he will gain some excitement.


Tessa is quite the little soccer player herself. Although she was not on a team she and Cole play soccer together a lot and she's got quite the dribbling skills for such a tiny little thing.

1 comment:

marissa said...

This reminds me of our soccer days when the girls were in kindergarten. :) Are you guys almost done? I can't keep track of how long everyone's programs are. Do you guys move back to OR this coming summer?