Friday, April 1, 2011

The Rams are in the Final 4!

We have been loving watching the NCAA Basketball Tournament. Our team, the VCU Rams, have defied the odds and critics who said they shouldn't have even been in the tournament and have made it into the Final 4!! In the 10 years of post high school education this is the only university Cole has been to that actually has real college sports teams and not only intramurals. We are glad to be here this year when the VCU Rams have done so well!!

We have enjoyed watching the games with the kids and they've been getting really into it. Cole took Macie and Dominic to a game earlier in the season for dental night and they had such a good time. They got free t-shirts, hot dogs and drinks! They've been more than excited to put those shirts on each game we've watched!!






We're looking forward to an awesome game on Saturday. Good Luck RAMS!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I asked Ben...who's the one person you can think of that would love to impersonate this picture? He came up with the same answer that I had in mind. ;)

http://myfavoritethings-shannon.blogspot.com/2011/04/me-ow.html

Emily said...

I'm so excited for you guys to move back home. I can't believe you are doing the H2C! Danielle will be 4 months post partum and we told her she couldn't be on the team because logisticallly w/breast feeding it's a nightmare. How are you going to manage that??
If you are coming back to Oregon and need new shoes I'd suggest the Nike Free Run 2. Everyone here is about "barefoot" running and these shoes are like an intro into that world. But I don't think they'd be good if you were going to do alot of distance running (6+ miles). Just an idea.

Daisha said...

I'll probably be done bf by then. I have found that with the more kids I have I just can't do the bf thing gracefully and try to take care of the othe 4 that are running around at my feet. I gave up the guilt with that on baby #4. We will see!!