She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Your mom said she is the most beautiful newborn she's ever seen and I totally agree. LOVE HER! So glad everything went fast and well. And neither of us are pregnant anymore!! YAHOO!!!!
Congratulations! She is adorable and I love the name. You guys really have chosen fabulous names for all your kids. Good luck with the move and everything!
I did see this last week but am just now posting my congrats!! So congratulations!! She's beautiful and I love her hair!!! Can't wait to see more pics! Were your babies always that tiny fresh out of the womb?! :)
15 comments:
Congratulations! She is SO cute! Looks like she'll fit in Great!
So sweet. Congrats again. Macie looks so grown up!
Oh my goodness!! She is the tiniest little thing!! Congrats on #5!!! I love the name Alice..too cute
What a cutie! Love the look on Claire's face. Congrats on the new addition guys. Love you all
She looks beautiful!
She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Your mom said she is the most beautiful newborn she's ever seen and I totally agree. LOVE HER! So glad everything went fast and well. And neither of us are pregnant anymore!! YAHOO!!!!
Congratulations you guys! What a petite little girl! I can't believe all that hair! SO CUTE. :)
Ps. Our babies share the same birthday AND were only born 24 minutes apart! How funny is that?! :)
She is SOOO cute! I think she looks like Tessa and Claire. Congrats super mom of 5, you're my hero.
What a cutie, congrats! You have a beautiful family, I hope Alice is sleeping for you :)
Congrats!! She looks totally adorable-and so very tiny!! Cutie!
Congratulations! She is adorable and I love the name. You guys really have chosen fabulous names for all your kids. Good luck with the move and everything!
she is super cute and the name alice is adorable!
Sweet little tiny thing! Congratulations. She's perfect!
Congrats guys!
I did see this last week but am just now posting my congrats!! So congratulations!! She's beautiful and I love her hair!!! Can't wait to see more pics! Were your babies always that tiny fresh out of the womb?! :)
Post a Comment