My kids and Cole were very nice to me today. The cleaned up the downstairs this morning so we could have a clean house when we got home from church. They served me a very nice lunch with homemade lemonade, sang me songs, gave me notes, I took a long uninterrupted nap and now the kids are in bed and Cole is making me dinner. Mother's Day is a nice day to not have to act like a mother!
I guess the only things that didn't go right today are that Claire stuck her hands in her poopy diaper and later threw up all over the floor while I was holding her. Thankfully Cole kindly cleaned that up. But capturing Claire and her cute cheesy smiles makes it all worth it!
Oh, and Happy Mother's Day to me . . . I got my braces off and I'm so excited! Finally straight teeth!
| Self portraits at 36 wks pregnant clearly aren't my thing! |

5 comments:
I hope you washed her poopy hands before she reached into that chip bag! Your teeth look fabulous! Perfect timing! The last month of pregnancy is a PERFECT time for a self-esteem booster!
Happy Mother's Day, Daisha! Exciting, I'm due that weekend too! Just a few more weeks----
Macey totally got into her diaper a couple weeks ago as well---I thought it was something only boys did? Glad to hear she's no the only girl explorer! ;)
Ps. You look great! Congrats on being braces free. :)
yay!!!! no more braces! woo-hoo!
i can't believe you are having your 5th baby. i mean, didn't we all just leave rexburg? i guess we are old. :)
Love your updates!
Wow, you're nearing the end of your pregnancy! Yay! How come your pregnancies go faster than mine? lol. You look great with beautiful straight teeth, and Claire is a little cutie. Good luck the next few weeks; you have a LOT of adventures ahead of you. We are going to be visiting Oregon mid-July. Will you be there yet?
Post a Comment