Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dominic's Preschool

This week is Dominic's last week of Preschool at St. Matthew's. I was so excited for him to go this past year. Not really to have a break from him, but for him to have his own adventures, boys to play with and improve his social skills. He has absolutely LOVED school. The first few weeks he wouldn't really tell me anything about his day, but the past several months he gets so excited to tell me about his day on the ride home. It's super fun to hear him ramble on about everything he did.

He had a preschool program yesterday where they sang songs and danced. He did such a great job. It was really fun to watch him.

His little class of 8- Sophie, Alyssa, Abbie Kate, Collin, Dominic, Charlie, Jamie and Nicholas

Friends- Charlie and Jamie

With Mrs. Ansell who was a wonderful teacher . . . I loved her and so did he.


He came home with some fun papers today of questions his teacher asked him throughout the year.

My Favorite Things:

10-19-10
Color - Orange
Toy - Transformers
Animal- Monkey
Food - Spaghetti and Chocolate Ice Cream
Song - I am a Child of God (which his teacher write, "I'm channel of God". She was probably really confused by this . . . he does mumble often).
Drink - Juice 
Place to Visit - Friend's House - James


05-24-11
Color- Blue and Green
Toy- Transformers
Animal- Monkey
Food- Spaghetti
Song - Rock Star (I assume he's talking about singing and dancing while Cole plays the guitar)
Drink- Water
Place to Visit - Zoo


My Favorites - 05-17-2011
In the classroom I like to - play playdough
On the playground I like to play - freeze tag (and chase girls which he told me about often)
My favorite snack is - crackers
I'm very proud of myself when I - go to chapel
My friends think I'm good at - running
I like preschool because - it's fun

No comments: