Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Long Awaited For and Well Deserved!

When Cole started Dental School we agreed that he could get a new guitar after his first year was over in 2006. Well he opted to wait until after he took his National Board Exam a few weeks ago. It was like Christmas when the UPS man arrived 2 days after the test bringing Cole's new and beautiful guitar and other recording accessories. Cole couldn't be been a happier man! We were all so happy for him to be done with the hardest years of school, done with the test, and now having his guitar which he's dreamed about for so long.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe someday we'll find SOMETHING Cole's not good at....maybe. Your family looks great and I'm sure you can't wait for baby #3 to get here! Can't wait to see pictures of her. Good luck with everything. Love, STeff

Tess said...

It's so fun to get the updates about your family. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Your kids are adorable! Tess

Erica said...

Wowo what an awesome guitar! It sounds like all is going good now you just need to have that baby!

Em said...

hooray! I remember you guys talking about this guitar back in the early days of dental school. Now you guys are the experienced ones and enjoying some of the benefits of managing. Daisha, good luck with your upcoming baby, for you maybe she will come any day!!!! keep us posted

daveandbri said...

I am really happy for Cole and Dave couldn't stop asking if he got a present too. He finally decided on a golf putter and I am hoping that is enough to keep him satisfied. I do believe you deserve a gift too though Daisha. It took a lot on your part to get Cole through those first couple of years! As usual, you always put others first. Someday I am determined to be more like you.