On September 1st Cole did a Tri-It Triathlon (about half of a full triathlon) in Scoggins Valley. He brushed up on his biking and swimming skills during the few weeks prior, having not been on a bike since his mission 6 years prior. He did awesome, placing 2nd in his division, finishing in about 1 hour and 20 minutes! I got tired just watching :)
Cole is in the middle getting ready for the 1/4 mile swim.


The bike ride was 12 miles!

This is Cole coming into the finish line after a 3 mile run!

Yeah, they did it! Cole and a group of classmates and friends after completing the race.
1 comment:
Wow, go Cole. I am impressed. That is something that I have wanted to do for a while but I just have this fear that I will drop dead after like 10 minutes. So I will live it through you guys. Yeah!!!
Post a Comment