Sunday, September 2, 2007

Our Little Artist

Dominic tried out his artistic talents on the wall today. This is him cleaning up and he doesn't look the least bit sorry!

6 comments:

Erica said...

oh I know how you feel. Why is it they are just as happy to clean up the mess. I must say he looks so cute in the pictures

Lyndsie Field said...

Isn't being a mom to toddlers wonderful?! They're always up to something...and lots of times it seems like it's destroying something! Fun memories right?

Suzie said...

Encourage that artistic outlet. The walls may not be the best place... but I'm sure there are many other places he could find. ;)

Lindsie said...

He is the cutest thing ever. I makes it harder when they look so cute after doing a naughty thing.

Nani said...

Look at that adorable grin...impossible to do anything but laugh! I just want to nibble on those sweet chubby cheeks!

Tanya said...

your kids are so cute! do you have any names picked out for your little girl that is on the way? i was so excited to see that you found our blog! when we saw you guys last summer at the reunion i told travis that we needed to be friends with you guys. we would love to have you come visit and tell you all about albany! 541-223-3089. anytime!