Sunday, March 2, 2008

Brian Regan . . .


If you haven't heard of him 'Google' him or look on 'YouTube' . . . he's HILARIOUS!! For Cole's Birthday I got him tickets to the Brian Regan Show in Salem last night at the Elsinore Theater. He's an aweome comedian and his show didn't disappoint! My stomach hurt from laughing so hard. His expressions and movements are hard to beat! We've seen 2 of his DVD's and loved them. About 80% of the material last night was stuff we hadn't heard before. His opening act was a guy named Kermit and he was very good also. We had such a great time and it's hard to find a clean talking comedian. He's on tour so if he comes your way we highly recommend you see him!

4 comments:

ERIN said...

Well thanks! I would have to say you don't look BIG when your pregnant either :)

Suzie said...

We love him too. I took Suzie to see him this past summer when he came to Utah. Absolutely Hilarious!

Tanya said...

i have never seen him but my sister and brother-in-law LOVE him.

Jenn said...

Hahaha Daisha YES Sage is EXACTLY why I have that burning in a fire fear! I've never been able to get over that, it scarred me for life! I'm so glad you were so brave and shut the magazine for us, haha.