The kids and I went to Salem during the day recently and thought it would be the perfect time to visit my Grandma Sellers in her nursing home. It was late afternoon and we got there to find her sound asleep . . . we tried waking her up, but we didn't have any luck so we took a few pictures, kissed her goodbye, and left her in her sweet slumber! We love you grandma!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Sleepy Grandma
The kids and I went to Salem during the day recently and thought it would be the perfect time to visit my Grandma Sellers in her nursing home. It was late afternoon and we got there to find her sound asleep . . . we tried waking her up, but we didn't have any luck so we took a few pictures, kissed her goodbye, and left her in her sweet slumber! We love you grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Poor Grandma :( I'm still shocked when I see her like that. However, your little family looks awfully cute in that picture! I liked your highschool reunion pics too- Cari looks the same:) Any plans to come to Utah? There was a Southwest DING today for Portland/Salt Lake for $47. Make Nic and I should head out there for a few days.
Post a Comment