We started the week off with a trip to the Children's Museum which is always fun.
Then my mom took the older kids for a night and we enjoyed our time together, JUST the TWO of US (well, Tessa too, but she's so well behaved it worked out great).
We enjoyed some much needed peace and quiet from the kids (and our neighbors did too). We spent our time eating at The Old Spaghetti Factory (thanks to Kate for the gift card), went to a movie (Vantage Point), watched almost the whole 1st Season of '30 Rock' (so so funny), relaxed in the hot tub at the Community Center, ate taco Bell, watched American Idol and enjoyed sleeping in! We topped it off the next morning walking a few blocks to the 'Fat City Cafe' for a wonderful breakfast and browsing a local bookstore. There's nothing better than good food, good flicks, lots of laughs, and spending time away from the kids.
The week ended with a quick trip to Salem to visit the cousins and grandparents down there.

8 comments:
Wow, your family has grown and you two make such cute babies!! Your family is adorable!
That would be AWESOME! And Oklahoma is a great place for students (in my opinion)! Low cost of living, great family community, etc! And Edmond borders Oklahoma City, so it is very close. When he visits, he HAS to stay with us!
I must say I don't think I could handle living in a 2 bedroom apartment with 5 people so you guys are tough. I think it drives Kenya crazy to not have lots of room to run around, I can alrady notice the change since we stay home. It will be nice to live close so the kids can play together. Beaverton would of been closer but oh well.
How fun a couple days as a couple. I am always amazed when I get to hold Justins hand and I remember "Oh yeah, I remember why we fell in love!" I hope things are going well with managing and school. You guys are almost there!!!! and I promise you WILL see your hubby more once school is done.
What fun, it is good of you guys to do things like that and I'm sure Nani and Papa enjoyed having Macie and Dom around too.
Sounds like you guys had a fun week! It's so nice having your hubby home huh!? Its so sad cuz all day my boys say, "daddy, gone, school." They hate having him gone-as do I! It's hard to believe there is life after school huh!? Oh well, at least we can blog! Haha.
So much fun for you guys to have time together! And you are too cute together-and make adorable babies! :)
sounds like a good time to me!
Post a Comment