5 of the 7 Johnson brothers with the upcoming generation of football players.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Flag Football . . . the Seahawks
Since the end of March we've traveled to Salem every Saturday for Cole's flag football games. Four of the brothers - Cole, Lance, Ryan & Miles (a 5th (Logan) returned from his mission in time for the last game) and many friends played in the Salem Adult Flag Football League. It was so fun to watch and they had so much fun playing, calling each other multiple times a week strategizing for the next game. The season was played primarily at our old high school field, Sprague, which has been upgraded to turf since Cole played there in high school. They had a great season, made it to the semi-finals and are already planning for next year. (Cole is #43)



5 of the 7 Johnson brothers with the upcoming generation of football players.
5 of the 7 Johnson brothers with the upcoming generation of football players.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thanks for the pictures; it looks like it was a fun season. When does next season start?--Justin
Love the football pictures! Was it weird being back at Sprague? And I love the girls' bows! I wish I was crafty like you to make them :)
So cute! Ya, seeing the Sprague football field was so weird! I haven't been there in forever it seems! Probably since you and I walked at graduation together! It was weird seeing all the Johnson boys, I haven't seen any of them in so long! Ya I totally agree with you about the B&B, it seems expected that you sit there and talk with the hosts-no thanks! Hotels are the way to go =)
Hey Cole and Daisha! This is Kristi Parker from way back in St.Anthony. We haven't talked to or seen anyone from the good ol' days in a long time, but I just happened to e-mail the Hirschi's and heard back from them that you guys and also the Zamoras have blogs so I thought I'd look you up. Hope you don't mind! I can't believe how old Macie is and how adorable all of your kids are! It's great to see you guys again.
Hey Daisha!! So Kristi P. found my blog. I went to hers this mornig and saw that she had yours. Yay!! I am so glad that she did. Macie looks so much like you I can't believe it. It is so weird to think of us 5 years ago with our newborns. Tell everyone hello for us!!
Post a Comment