Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Outings With Grandma Dawn

We took Cole's mom to Colonial Williamsburg. I'm so glad we got season passes, I just love the whole atmosphere of that place.




These two kept trying to climb in the crawl space under these stairs.


We stoppped and watched the reenactments of life way back when - I can't remember the story line of this.


Dominic messing with the beautiful red bud trees.


The Civil War Visitor's Center-
I tried not to wear Cole's mom out, but wanted to provide her with some history of the Nation because I know she loves history. So morning we went to the Civil War Visitors Center in town. It was small and neat with lots of artifacts. The had a scarf there that had two bullet holes in it that one of the general/captains wore when he got shot to death. Gave me the chills just looking at it.



No comments: