It's a funky crawl that starts out right for about 3 knee moves and then she does this funny dead leg drag with one leg under her body. Maybe it's more comfortable this way on the hard wood floors. I mean, her knees have got to hurt. Maybe I should make her some knee pads (hmmmm?) Anyway, here she is in action and can you tell she loves the camera these days!
PS. I think she's adorable so there are lots of pictures!
Her shirt was getting in the way of the funky leg action - had to strip her down.
She kept giving me these slow funny blinks.
She's in a daze. I love how she crawled around with that baby in her hand. Oh, how I love her squishy little body (or fluffy as one kid said).

1 comment:
Well I am impressed with the clean floors...I have a few crawling pictures and I am a tad it horrified at the floor situation in the pictures. I also have to agree, she is pretty adorable!!
Post a Comment