Wow, what cuties? Dom and Tessa sure look like Cole. I am so anxious to see what these babies look like...Jas, I hope! I am just sad for Tessa's fall. Wooden stairs with kids has to be a nightmare. I'd be so scared for the bump on her head, and you're right, Cole will fix her teeth! My brother had a dead front tooth for years. We got used to it, but it is not ideal. Ya, the east coast is unbearable. I will only return in the winter...if ever! :D
Those are cute cute cute! Did you take them? And poor Tessa....I KNOW the horror of mouth injuries. Jaimason knocked out his FOUR front teeth when he was 3 and it sure was a bloody mess. You just feel so bad for the poor thing! Hope she's on the mend, and thank goodness for dentists!
5 comments:
Those pictures are so great! You're kids reminde me so much of the Johnson cousins as kids! So cute.
Wow, what cuties? Dom and Tessa sure look like Cole. I am so anxious to see what these babies look like...Jas, I hope! I am just sad for Tessa's fall. Wooden stairs with kids has to be a nightmare. I'd be so scared for the bump on her head, and you're right, Cole will fix her teeth! My brother had a dead front tooth for years. We got used to it, but it is not ideal. Ya, the east coast is unbearable. I will only return in the winter...if ever! :D
adorable! i can't believe how big claire is getting. we missed you guys at our little family reunion this past week. it wasn't the same without ya!
These are such great pictures! Did you take them? I'm just in love with your little Claire!
Those are cute cute cute! Did you take them? And poor Tessa....I KNOW the horror of mouth injuries. Jaimason knocked out his FOUR front teeth when he was 3 and it sure was a bloody mess. You just feel so bad for the poor thing! Hope she's on the mend, and thank goodness for dentists!
Post a Comment